The Mother Tree Summer Program is for children ages 3 and up (with some exceptions). Older brothers and sisters and friends are welcome and encouraged. You can choose any days you want and alter those days from week to week, or skip weeks entirely as your summer needs vary. There are only a limited number of openings each day so the first family’s to schedule their hours will get the reserved places. We welcome drop in’s if it doesn’t overcrowd but we prefer to have the children scheduled from week to week as much as possible.
The Mother Tree Summer Program will only be open if their is sufficient enrollment this year.
- Puppet Shows!
- Beeswax Crayon Drawing and Painting.
- The Baking of bread from Grain to loaf
- Clay and Cob modeling
- Field trips- Blueberry and Strawberry Picking and out to see the forest, lake and sky at the Triangle Lake Center.
- Gardening, Outside Games, and Fort making
- Singing Games and Circles
- Oral Story Traditions and Fairy Tales
- Birthday Celebrations
Please inquire if you are interested in Summer Care for 2018.